Monday, September 12, 2011

A CLUTTER MAGNET

        I'm a clutter magnet!  All of this discussion with Cassandra about organizing has made me more aware of the piles of clutter sitting around the house!  I'm embarrassed to admit it but isn't that the first step to curing the disease?  Admitting you have one? 
I've discovered that I create piles everyday and didn't even know it.  No wonder I can't keep up.  I can put something away and then leave 2 somethings out on the counter in the vacant spot I just created! 
        Last night I cooked pot roast for dinner and it was delicious!  This morning when I went out to the kitchen and there was the cookbook, open to pot roast and I didn't even know I had left it there.  A new pile of clutter, just like that!  So I put it away and vowed that I would become more aware of what I was doing, or wasn't doing. 
        I have several goals today, actually do some design work and attack a clutter pile and put it away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment